Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you enjoy learning about the services LHMC FINCO 2 offers.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
Personal data is considered to be any information that identifies a person or enables a person to be identified. For example, data that can directly identify a person includes their full name, or the national ID number that may identify them. Personal data includes information such as telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, etc. It could also include digital identifiers, such as the IP address of your computer, as well as information acquired through cookies.
Personal data processing is considered to be any operation or operations that we carry out with your personal data, such as collecting, recording, storing, using and communicating this information.
3. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
By completing the submission form of your CV available on our website, we access the following personal data:
- - Name
- - Surname(s)
- - E-mail address
- - City
- - Country
LHMC FINCO 2 will also be able to collect personal data that you provide via the contact telephone and email address on our website.
4. WHICH CHANNELS DO WE USE TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
LHMC FINCO 2 only collects and processes information that you provide via the following:
- 1. Form to participate in staff selection processes available on our website
- 2. Emails sent to our address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. WHAT PROCESSES DO WE CARRY OUT WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We want to be transparent with you and keep you informed about the operations we carry out with your data, and the reasons why we process this data.
Below, we explain all the processes and operations we carry out with your personal data:
5.1 Contact and customer service
LHMC FINCO 2 provides customer service, attending to any request for information or enquiry sent to the customer service email address or telephone number available on the website.
5.2 Staff selection
LHMC FINCO 2 processes job applications, carries out staff selection processes and/or deals with CVs sent by applicants/candidates via our form on the corporate website.
5.3 Analysis of website use, performance and improvements
LHMC FINCO 2 will process your data for the following purposes:
- To recognise the user when he/she returns to the Website.
- To make it easier to share the website's content through social networks and communication channels.
- To uphold the website's security and protect it from inappropriate use.
- To adapt the website to the type of device being used.
- To adapt the website to the customisation criteria chosen by the user, and to remember them.
- To research possible improvements to the website to optimise the user experience and implement these improvements.
- To show the correct website content requested by the user at any time.
- To enable the possibility of sharing the website's content on social networks
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Data protection regulations require us to have a legal basis for processing your personal data.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR?
We will store your data for the periods established by the applicable regulations regarding liability limitation.
The data gathered from a request for information or an enquiry will be stored for as long as necessary to provide the service.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Below are the rights you can exercise as a user of the website:
||What does it mean?
|Right to access
||It is your right for LHMC FINCO 2 to confirm whether it is processing your personal data, and if so, you have the right to know what information is being processed.
|Right to rectification
||This means that you can modify any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, whereby you indicate which information you want to modify in the rectification request.
|Right to opposition
||You can object to us processing your data at any time. You have the right at any time, for reasons regarding your particular situation, for your personal information to no longer be processed according to the company's legitimate interest. LHMC FINCO 2 will no longer process your personal data, unless we can accredit imperative legitimate motives for such processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or to elaborate, exercise or defend against claims.
|Right to deletion
||This right allows you to delete your personal data. The data will be blocked so that it cannot be processed, notwithstanding its availability to public administrations, judges and courts, to attend to any responsibilities that may have arisen during the limitation period.
|Right to data portability
||You have the right to copy and transfer your data from our database to another for it to be processed. This is only possible when the processing is based on executing a contract or on your consent, and when the processing is carried out automatically.
|Right to the limitation of processing
||This right allows you to ask us to stop processing your data when:
· You contest the accuracy of the data, when LHMC FINCO 2 verifies this accuracy.
· You have exercised your right to opposition, whilst LHMC FINCO 2 investigates whether its legitimate motives prevail over yours.
Similarly, this right allows LHMC FINCO 2 to keep your personal data when:
· The data processing is illicit, and you oppose to the deletion of your data and instead request a limitation of its use.
· LHMC FINCO 2 no longer requires your personal data for processing purposes, but does need it to elaborate, exercise or defend against claims.
|How do you exercise these rights?
||You can exercise your right by sending a request to email@example.com
9. WHO DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA TO?
Data provided through the contact form that you send via our website will only be processed internally and exclusively by us in order to contact you and keep you informed.
However, LHMC FINCO 2 will be able to communicate the personal data of job applicants or candidates of staff selection processes to other companies in the LHMC FINCO 2 business group that may be interested in the profile or CV of these applicants or candidates.
We may also communicate your personal data in the event of a legal requirement or basis that legitimises its communication to courts or public administration bodies
Latest version: 10 September 2019
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org